Cindy A. Kermott. M.D., M.P.H.
Mayo Clinic Guide To Self-Care, 7th Ed
Area of Expertise
- Cardiovascular disease prevention
- Risk assessment
- Patient education and shared-decision making
- Clinical preventive medicine yield
- Quality improvement
- Public health
- Population health management
- Executive stress, resilience, and self-rated health
Dr. Kermott, medical editor of The Integrative Guide to Good Health, and the seventh editions of Mayo Clinic Guide to Self-Care is a specialist in the Executive and International Medicine Program and the medical director of the Preventive Services Clinic at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. She is also an assistant professor of medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science.