A handy companion to The May Clinic Diabetes Diet, this is not your typical journal. This 224-page guide will help you plan, track and review your progress over 10 weeks as you follow the program detailed in The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet book. This journal is designed to show you how to manage weight and diabetes at the same time. It contains the tools to help you:
- Identify your motivations and set your weight-loss goals.
- Monitor your weight with an easy-to-use recording tool.
- Use the Habit Tracker to follow your progress during the initial, quick-start portion of The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet.
- Get help for meal planning and shopping lists.
- Continue to monitor your progress and the healthy habits you’ve learned. We’ve even included extra forms in the journal to help you long into the future.
We’ve included all the practical information you need to succeed with The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet. By following the guidelines laid out in the journal, you may soon be enjoying the incredible health and lifestyle benefits that come with losing weight, including reversing the physical process that causes diabetes.
2017 • 224 pages • Mayo Clinic Press